Historically, marketers have been able to rely on walking people through the property or a business in-person. However, all this would change in 2020. The pandemic forced business owners and agents to rethink their marketing efforts. Because of this, more people are turning to virtual tours. The benefits soon became obvious. Let’s look at some of the reasons why you should be including them in your marketing plan.
What are Virtual Tours?
A virtual tour will let you take 3D images of the house. This will allow prospective buyers to get the experience of walking through the property. Unlike looking at photos on a screen, they will be able to get a better feel for how large the rooms are.
- Read more on: Coronavirus does not affect the virtual tour industry
The technology will simulate the experience of walking through the property or place of business. This gives a better idea of what the property or business layout looks like. They can walk through the listing several times. This can help increase the odds that they will purchase the property.
Previously, agents thought of this technology as a nice add-on for more expensive listings. Then, the pandemic struck. The virtual tour technology allowed them to build a strong connection with the customers, without needing to meet face-to-face. Now, this technology is becoming more and more common. Virtual tours will become one of the best marketing tools available, even once the pandemic is under control.
What are the Advantages of a Virtual Tour?
There are plenty of ways that this innovative technology is changing the future of the industry.
- First, it’s fast. Often, you will be able to get results within 24-hours. This will ensure that agents will be able to list their properties quickly.
- Another huge benefit is the ability to save time. Buyers will be able to look through the houses online. This gives them a clear idea of whether or not it would be a good fit. Because of this, they will only need to contact agents about properties that they are genuinely interested in.
- Third, a virtual tour will allow agents to connect with a larger buyer pool. People who are overseas or out of state can take the tour and explore the property. If they like what they see, they can arrange for someone to inspect it in person on their behalf. By doing this, some buyers will be able to feel confident buying a house remotely.
- Finally, the biggest misconception about this technology is that it’s expensive. However, this isn’t the case. Most virtual tours will only cost around US$16 for a three-bedroom house. If there are four or five bedrooms it can cost around US$25.
Because of the global pandemic, on ways to show off the property virtually. Because of this, virtual tours came to the fore. Their benefits will continue long after the pandemic is over. Because of this, more real estate agents will incorporate this into their online listing advertisements. Though it might be inexpensive, agents can’t afford to ignore the benefits of virtual tours in their marketing plans.