Google Local Page Optimization
By now, most businesses are already enjoying the benefits of having their own Google Local (Or sometimes referred to as Google Business) page. Some companies go even further by being very proactive with their Google Local page by having people leave them reviews on it.
If you don’t have a Google Local Page and are not sure how to acquire one, call us at 678-542-4394. We’ll be happy to help you get started.
Your Google local page is how the public finds you locally, when doing a search. Having a fully optimized page is essential for maximum visibility. Information on your local page is also discoverable on Google searches.
So as a business owner, it is essential that you:
- Make sure you even have a Google Business page up running and verified.
- Make sure that your profile is fully completed with updates and correct information.
- Add a link from your website back to your Google Local page.
- Be proactive about getting people to leave reviews on it.
We Can Manage Your Google Local Page
We understand that you may not have the time or the patience to set up your profile page. You must realize that if you don’t have one, or if it is not fully optimized, you are missing out on good traffic opportunities. We can take care of it all. We will enhance your page with your virtual tour , still images and perfect NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) information to keep it consistent and have it working for you.
Why is a Google Local Page Necessary Anyway?
Listings appear on Google maps or in Google searches. Not having one means the public will find your competition first. All the information you share will appear on the right panel of Google searches known as a “knowledge graph.”
Call us at 678-542-4394 for more information or a free consultation and web presence diagnosis.
Also, ask us About Our Other Services Such As:
- Google Business View (Virtual Tours powered by Google Maps)
- Website Design/Redesign
- Google Pay-Per-Click Management
- Tourdash Upgrade Packages
- Google Local Page SEO Optimization
- Marketing Videos for your business
- Still Photography