How Much Does Google Street View Cost?
Say hello to your best marketing investment. Google Business View is your only set-it-and-forget-it marketing piece, with no monthly, yearly, or other recurring fees.
Google Maps 360 view prices start as low as $350 and include:
- Google Street View Virtual Tour and panoramic photo editing using Google Maps technology.
5-10 still photography shots to use for your Google Local Page, your website, your social media pages, your online directories and marketing/publishing material.
- Uploading your still photography shots and Google Virtual Tour to your Google Local page and taking it live.
- Your interactive Google Virtual Business tour will be hosted on Google servers and appear on your Google local profile and on Google Maps. There are no monthly or annual fees to worry about. Pay Once and keep it forever on Google.
- The starting fee of $350 covers a typical, small uncomplicated layout. An in-person walk through is needed for accurate pricing. We offer free estimates and usually conduct them on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Ask us about repeat/multiple shoots to keep up with your seasonal changes and updated changes to your shop.
We offer excellent discounted rates if we can shoot you and a neighbor on the same day. Get them to do the tour and you both save.
Google Maps 360 View
Google Street View should only be conducted by a “Google Trusted Photographer” who is trained, certified and endorsed by Google.
Don’t Just Choose Any Photographer
Google has now made it possible for “anyone” with a 360 camera to shoot your virtual tour. Years ago, you had to go through a very stringent certification process which assured quality work from every Google Street View photographer. This unfortunately has opened up the floodgates for any amateur looking to make a few extra bucks from a cheap 360 camera they acquired.
Why Can Virtually ‘Anyone’ Offer This Service?
Allowing “anyone” to shoot a virtual tour and upload it to any business means that more people are using Google, even at the cost of poorly published virtual tours. A lot of professional photographers who went through the process of getting “Street View Trusted Certification” are now mixed into a pool with people who have zero experience.
The Google ‘Trusted’ Badge Has Lost it’s Exclusivity
The Google Trusted Badge no longer matters as these images are easily made available by just doing a Google search. So anyone can download the badge and slap it onto their business card or website. We like to display ours because we have actually went through the certification process many years ago and we could be found on the “Hire a trusted pro” website to prove it.
Do Your Research Before Choosing the Right Google Street View Company
Not doing your homework could result in a very poorly quality virtual tour. One that is distorted, pixelated, has poor lighting, is choppy, or unprofessional looking. Business owners are usually lured in by the insanely cheap price they are given by these amateur photographers. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, think again. The worst part is that because the tour was so poorly developed, business owners will end up spending money on a second, more professional virtual tour. So they end up paying more in the end for going with a cheap “freelance” photographer.